I have a couple of Stampin’ Up promotions before I show you my card. 🙂 These are really great deals, something you don’t want to miss.
WANT A FREE PROJECT KIT?
- When you sign up you’ll get $175 US/$215 CAN worth of products and business supplies all for just $99 US/$125 CAN!
- You’ll have a 20 percent permanent discount on EVERYTHING.
- You’ll have a chance to meet tons of other creative women at Stampin’ Up! events and in our online communities.
- If you want to make money, you can sell to your friends (old and new) and do it all on your terms—your schedule, your way.
- You’ll get to be in business with a solid company—it’s our 25th anniversary this year!
PLUS, you’ll get to choose one of these kits for FREE if you sign up by the end of August:
I would love to have you join me and become a demonstrator. Just send me an email:
THINLITS CARD DIES
They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
There are some products you just have to see in action before you realize how much you need them, right? This is one of them! Plan to feature these dies in your events and share the video. When your customers see what they can do, they will place their orders.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards. You can even help your customers select all the supplies they will need to create their cards.
The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
See something you like or would like to have – send me an email: email@example.com
Yippee Skippee – today’s card. This card is for the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #52 Challenge. This is the challenge:
finally this is my card: I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out. So classy looking.
Stampin Up Products Used
Card Stock: Very Vanilla; Soft Suede; Tangerine Tango; Crisp Cantaloupe
Designer Series Paper: Venetian Romance
Ink: Soft Suede; Tangerine Tango; Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes; Really Good Greetings
Ribbon: 3/8″ Taffeta sponged with Tangerine Tango and Crisp Cantaloupe
Embellishments: Antique Brad
Tools: Trimmer; Sponge; Paper Piercer; Snail
So…what do you think of today’s card? Won’t you let me know in today’s comment? Your comments are important to me…and I do read each and every one of them! And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create, or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting. See you soon.