I have a few promotions for you before I get to my card.
Paper Pumpkin! Get your first two months for only $10! Click HERE to sign up!
Make your own stamp! New Undefined stamp carving kit. Available now! Click here for the PDF.
Available Tody – Thinlits Card Dies! A fast and easy way to make a flip fold card! Click here for the PDF.
It’s Digital Download Day with My Digital Studio and here’s the latest downloads.
- About To Blossom August Kit – Digital Download 134860 – Price: $9.95
- About To Blossom August Wallpaper – Digital Download 134861 – FREE
- Birthday Candles Stamp Brush – Digital Download 134921
- Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper – Digital Download 134853
- Kind & Cozy Stamp Brush Set – Digital Download 134854
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Brush Set – Digital Download 134805
Yippee Skippee – The Holiday Catalog goes live today. Order from me now. Just an email away – email@example.com
Be sure to try out the new augmented reality feature–available today–to see videos that show our products in action. It’s easy enough for newbies, fun enough for tech-savvy users, and free!
- Install the free Layar app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Using the Layar app, scan any catalog page that has the Stampin’ Up! Interactive icon on it.
While you’re using this feature, be sure to share your favorite products and videos on social media so your friends can see what there is to love about Stampin’ Up! products.
Different mobile devices work differently with different apps. Some are faster than others, some take more steps to load videos, etc. With the Layar app, we have noticed these differences in user experience too.
You can also see all of the catalog videos atwww.stampinup.com/showmehow.
Email with order: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s card is for the Sketch Frenzy Friday Challenge SFF072613. Here is the challenge card…..
and of course…..my card…
Stampin’ Up Products Used
Card Stock: Very Vanilla; Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede; Crushed Curry’ Pumpkin Pie; Cherry Cobbler; Wild Wasabi
Punches: Decorative Label
Tools: Trimmer; Daubbers; Dimensionals; Snail
So…what do you think of today’s card? Won’t you let me know in today’s comment? Your comments are important to me…and I do read each and every one of them! And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create, or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. email@example.com
Thank you for visiting. See you soon.