Wow, Lots of great specials from Stampin’ Up. I know you don’t want to miss any of this.
Download Dish—Pocket Cards
DOWNLOAD DISH—POCKET CARDS
Here’s a project Lindsey Hortin made with the This Makes Me Happy Pocket Cards. Lindsey used gel medium to transfer the image to a canvas board. It was her first time, so don’t judge too harshly (because she’s trying not to). Let’s just say that Lindsey needs to be a little more patient and needs some more practice. On the other hand, it does say, “THIS IS LIFE,” and let’s face it—life is imperfect and a little messy.
Lindsey Hortin, Stampin’ Up! Communication Specialist
WANT A FREE PROJECT KIT?
You’ll get to pick a FREE project kit in addition to your starter kit when you join Stampin’ Up! between July 15 and August 31. Check out the amazing kit options packed with brand-new products below. But before you do, here are just a few of the awesome things to love when you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- When you sign up you’ll get $175 US/$215 CAN worth of products and business supplies all for just $99 us/$125 can!
- You’ll have a 20 percent permanent discount on EVERYTHING.
- You’ll have a chance to meet tons of other creative women at Stampin’ Up! events and in our online communities.
- If you want to make money, you can sell to your friends (old and new) and do it all on your terms—your schedule, your way.
- You’ll get to be in business with a solid company—it’s our 25th anniversary this year!
PLUS, you’ll get to choose one of these kits for FREE if you sign up by the end of August:
Join us today. Just send me an email if you would like to join my team. email@example.com
Intrigued? We know you want to get your hands on the kit and start carving your own masterpieces. Here are the item numbers you’ll need (we suggest adding a refill kit on your first order . . . trust us, you’re gonna want it).
|Undefined Stamp Carving Kit||
|Undefined Refill Kit||
|Clear-Mount Cling Foam*||
*Add a sheet of Clear-Mount Cling Foam to create your own clear-mount stamps. Mounting your stamps on the cling foam allows you to make stamps any size you want, not just what will fit on the blocks in the kit.
|Included in the Stamp Carving Kit:
|Included in the Refill Kit:
Express your personality, thoughts, feelings, etc. with a stamp you’ve carved all on your own! We know you’ll have a “look what I made!” moment.
THINLITS CARD DIES
They’ve been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$32.95|
With the number of dies you’re getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value-especially to create an interactive card!
- Promote mass production of these impressive “flip” cards. They would make great announcements, invitations, or Christmas cards. You can even help your customers select all the supplies they will need to create their cards.
- These Thinlits Card Dies will be available at least through the 2013-2014 catalog year, so you can feel confident investing in them and promoting them for many months to come.
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
PAPER PUMPKIN PROMOTION
Offer Dates: July 18, 2013 -August 31, 2013
Offer Details: Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month’s worth, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You and your customers need to visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join.
- You must click “Add Promo Code” and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the “Promo Code” field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).
Wow! Lots of great stuff there. Email if you would like to order: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now for today’s card. This card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. MOJO303 This is the challenge card:
Stampin’ Up Products Used
Card Stock: Whisper White; Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Modern Medley
Stamp Sets: My Friend – MDS
Tools: Trimmer; Dimensionals, Snail
Non-Stampin’ Up Products Used
Ribbon: I have had this bow laying around forever – I don’t even know where it came from.
So…what do you think of today’s card? Won’t you let me know in today’s comment? Your comments are important to me…and I do read each and every one of them! And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create, or the techniques I use, I am only an email away.
Thank you for visiting. See you soon.