Hurry – Today is the last day
ANY Stampin’ Up! order (NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED) earns you….FREE SHIPPING!!
How fun is this?!?!
Check out the Clearance Rack for fabulous deals! Get any retiring colors you need! ANY order of any amount will receive free shipping!Or you can host your own online workshop so all your friends can take advantage of this great deal and you can get hostess benefits! (Just send me an email – email@example.com)
Any order over $150 earns hostess benefits!
Announcing Stampin’ Up!’s upcoming Color Refresh!
We love color and we know that you do too. Color is fundamental to who we are and what we offer. We are thrilled to share our updated line of colors, and hope you will be as excited as we are by the new possibilities!
The upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog will include 10 new colors (most of which are returning In Colors from previous years)! There will also be 5 NEW In Colors making their debut in the NEW catalog!
- NEW Smoky Slate
- FOUR returning current In Colors include:
- Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder
- FIVE returning past In Colors include:
- Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky
Check out these colors displayed in their new collections!
- All retiring/discontinued color products (i.e. ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, etc.) will be available only while supplies last.
- Some products may not be available to the end of the current catalog period (ending May 31st).
- You’ll want to stock up on your favorite out-going color products this weekend and take advantage of FREE SHIPPING going on April 6-8, 2013.
Hurry – Today is the last day (Just send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Woo Hoo. Yesterday was beautiful. I think it got up to 70 degrees. How awsome is that? Finally a day of warm weather although short lived – by the end of the week the temperatures are back down in the 50’s again :(.
I got the idea for this card from Justin Krieger. You can see his card here or click on my card:
I faithfully follow Justin. He does beautiful work is an such an inspiration.
The base for this card is on Old Olive. I stamped it with butterflies and some foliage. The sentiment is from Language of Friendship. I really like the strip where I used the Delicate Details Lace Tape to make the background for the sentiment. I think the card came out very well. I am pleased with it.
Stampin’ Up Products Used
Card Stock: Whisper White; Old Olive
Ink: Raspberry Ripple; Old Olive
Stamp Sets: Language of Friendship; Tiny Tags; Papillion Potpourri
Punches: Elegant Butterfly
Embellishments: Delicate Details Lace Tape; Rhinestone Jewels
Tools: Paper Trimmer; Paper Snips; Sponges; Glue Dots; Snail