Good morning everyone. Woot Woot – Firday is finally upon us. I am going to sleep tomorrow. How many of you like to sleep late on the weekends?
I got the idea for today’s card from Frenchie: http://www.frenchiestamps.com/. She does beautiful work. The base is Natural White Card Stock, layered with Pacific Point and Pumpkin Pie. The quilt portion of the card is Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Brights Designer Series paper. The stamp is from Vintage Verse. The accessories I used are Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, a Designer Builder Brad, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Rhinestone Jewel, Big Shot, Tomboy Glue, Dimensionals, Glue dots, and Snail.
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- Use this exclusive photopolymer alphabet set (with extras!) for titles or embellishments on scrapbook pages, cards, or any type of project.
- Clear block sizes A, B, G, F, and I are recommended (not included in the set).
- Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option.
- Our top-quality photopolymer gives a perfectly stamped image every time.
- Best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price…only $13.95 for 57 images!
- For more Designer Typeset samples, check out the NEW Stampin’ Up! Blog
- Purchase your Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set here